Rules and Regulations
Here are Rules and Regulations - download.
IPI PAN meticulously abides by the Law on Higher Education in Poland of 27 July 2005 and all Ministerial decrees and ordinances.
More about the Institute of Computer Science of the Polish Academy of Sciences you may find here.
In accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR) the Institute of Computer Science of the Polish Academy of Science informs as follows:
1) The Institute of Computer Science of the Polish Academy of Sciences, 5 Jana Kazimierza St., 01-248, Warsaw is the personal data Controller.
2) The Institute of Computer Science of the Polish Academy of Sciences appointed a data protection officer: email firstname.lastname@example.org; correspondence address Inspektor Ochrony Danych, Instytut Podstaw Informatyki PAN, ul. Jana Kazimierza 5, 01-248 Warszawa.
3) Your personal data will be processed in relation with the documentation of your program of study in accordance with the Law on Higher Education Act of 27 July 2005 and its secondary legislation, for the duration of the program of study, and subsequently for archiving purposes for the period of 10 years.
4) The following institutions may be the recipients of your personal data: partner universities with which your program of study may be carried out, the Social Insurance Institution (Zakład Ubezpieczeń Społecznych), the National Health Fund (Narodowy Fundusz Zdrowia), the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
5) Access to your data will be granted to employees and associates authorized by the controller, who have to access your data to fulfill their obligations.
6) You are required to provide your personal data on the basis of the regulations of the Law on Higher Education Act.
7) You have the right to access the content of your data and to its rectification, as well as to the restriction of its processing.
8) Your right to data portability is only realized in the situation resulting from Article 165 of the Law on Higher Education Act, i.e. if you wish to transfer to some other institution of higher education.
9) You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the General Regulation.